Strike First, Strike Fast!
Soaring above the limitations of geography and environment, birds of prey possess keen eyesight, incredible speed and agility, power, and precision. They are highly adaptive to changing circumstances and are laser-focused on the task at hand.
Systel’s Strike product family of rugged SFF embedded computers is purpose-built for intensive video processing and data analytics for mission-critical applications in austere environments at the extreme tactical edge. With a hyperconvergence design approach, Strike embedded computers fuse sensor capture/encode, processing, networking, storage, controls, and distribution into a single powerful and highly configurable Line Replaceable Unit (LRU), significantly minimizing SWaP while maximizing capability and deployability.
Strike systems are fully rugged with advanced thermal management for deployment and integration in any environment. The Strike product family is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates. All Strike systems feature:
- High-performance CPU/GPU processing
- Multi-sensor and multi-format video capture and encode options
- Dense IO and robust modular expansion/upgrade capabilities
- High-capacity and secure storage
- Extended operating temperature ranges and MIL-SPEC ruggedness
- Integrated DC-DC power supplies (28VDC nominal) conforming to MIL-STD-1275E and MIL-STD-704F (no power hold-up unless otherwise stated)
- Technology Readiness Level: TRL 9 (unless otherwise stated)
View Our Embedded Computing Solutions
Fully Rugged NVIDIA Jetson Embedded Edge Computers
- Edge AI and computer vision embedded computers
- Integrated NVIDIA Jetson family system-on-module (SOM)
- Workstation-class performance in SWaP-optimized systems
- Enable real-time inferencing and provide centralized sensor ingest and data fusion support
- -46C to +71C operating temp | MIL-STD and DO-160 rugged | Fully sealed
Fully Rugged Workstation-Class Multi-Mission Embedded Systems
- High-performance workstation-class SWaP-optimized multi-mission systems
- Latest Intel Core and Xeon mobile CPUs and NVIDIA embedded GPUs
- -40C to +60C operating temp (passive and active cooled options) | MIL-STD and DO-160 rugged | Fully sealed
- Over 400 units deployed for defense and commercial applications on rotary-wing aircraft (helicopters), fixed-wing aircraft, ground combat vehicles, unmanned ground vehicles (UGVs) and ships.
Fully Rugged Enterprise Server-Class Compute Engines
- Enterprise server-class computing solutions
- Latest Inte Xeon SP CPU and NVIDIA Ampere GPU
- PCIe Gen 4.0 data transfer rates
- High-bandwidth networking and high-capacity storage
- Nearly unlimited configurability
- Meets Standardized A-Kit / Vehicle Envelope (SAVE) specifications to mount to SINCGARS MT-6352 tray
- -40C to +55C operating temp | MIL-STD and DO-160 rugged | Fully sealed
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.