Optimized for artificial intelligence applications, Systel’s industrial computers have been successfully deployed to meet the need for rugged edge computing needs in a variety of environments.
Systel rugged embedded computers are powered by NVIDIA Jetson processors capable of roles including artificial intelligence, machine learning, autonomy, and robotics.
We offer flexible and powerful processing capabilities for Level 0 to Level 4 (L0-L4) commercial vehicle autonomy.
Rugged, Compact Embedded Computers
Small- and Ultra-small-form-factor rugged embedded edge computers for highly constrained space claims and power budgets in challenging environments. Common applications include industrial control systems, artificial intelligence, sensor ingest, and vehicle-mounted workstations.
Rugged Rackmount Servers
Systel rugged and reliable rackmount servers are engineered and built for continuous operation in complex environments. Over the past 30+ years, we have delivered thousands of rack computers to defense and commercial enterprises worldwide. To ensure perfect interoperability, each of our servers are built using COTS components, but modified and ruggedized to meet your specific needs.
- Configurable 1U-4U Form Factors
- Half-Rack Width and Short Depth Options
- Non-Standard Custom Layouts Available
- Front Accessible I/O Options
- Industrial to Fully Rugged/Sealed
Request a Quote
- In business for over 30 years
- Made in the USA
- Purpose-built, COTS components, open systems design philosophy
- Superior quality and service, competitively priced
- Hundreds of successful military and commercial deployments globally
Complete the form, tell us a little about your requirements, and let us provide you with a quote.