Kite-Strike II is a next-gen, fully rugged small form factor (SFF) embedded computing solution, providing a massive leap forward in edge-deployed processing technology and capabilities. Integrating the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin SOM, the world’s most powerful embedded AI computing engine, Kite-Strike II delivers the maximum performance per watt on the market today. The AGX Orin offers 6x the performance of the previous gen AGX Xavier. Kite-Strike II provides robust IO and immense system expansion for all-domain mission and platform use. Kite-Strike II is purpose-built for demanding computer vision and sensor fusion data processing workloads for edge AI and autonomous mission-critical applications.
- WINNER: Four-Star Best in Show Embedded Computing (highest level award) at 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition from Military Embedded Systems
- SFF SWaP-Optimized 7.87”W x 8.47”D x 4.23”H (base model)
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin SOM
- GPU: Ampere Architecture; up to 2048 CUDA Cores, 64 Tensor Cores
- CPU: up to 12-Core Carmel ARM v8, max frequency 2.2 GHz
- Memory: up to 64GB onboard
- Storage: 64GB eMMC 5.1 onboard
- Dense IO including multiple GbE, USB, CAN, serial; option for (2) 10GbE copper
- Modular add-on expansion “slice” design
- Supports numerous configuration options including multi-port and multi-format video capture and encode
- Enables real-time inferencing and provide centralized sensor ingest and data fusion support
- Standards-based design aligned with MOSA
- Fully rugged and sealed
- Operating temperature: -46C to +71C forced-air cooling (no air over electronics)
- MIL-STD-810H Shock | Vibration | Altitude | Humidity | Sand and Dust | Fluids/Rain
- MIL-STD-461G EMI/EMC
- MIL-STD-1275E/704F 28VDC Power (no power hold-up)
- IP66 sealed
- AI and ML edge processing
- Computer and machine vision
- Aided target recognition (AiTR)
- 360 degree situational awareness (360SA)
- Command, control. computers communications, cyber, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C5ISR)
- Industrial robotics and automation
- Uncrewed/unmanned and autonomous aerial, ground, and maritime vehicles/systems (UAS, UAV, UGV)
Check Out Our Latest White Paper!
Edge Compute for the Data-Centric AI-Enabled Battlefield
Kite-Strike II Promo Video
Check out our Kite-Strike II promo video. Contact us for complete product specs and to discuss your mission requirements.
Download the NVIDIA Solution Showcase
Spotlight Solution: Unmanned Ground Vehicles
Kite-Strike II is purpose-built for unmanned ground vehicle (UGV) mission-critical applications:
– MIL-SPEC rugged
– Edge AI – Jetson AGX Orin SOM
– Can integrate multiple sensors and video formats
– Robust IO including multiple 10GbE networking
– Modular, configurable, affordable
Related News and Insights
Product of the Week: Kite-Strike II
Kite-Strike II has been named Product of the Week by Military Embedded Systems. Kite-Strike II is the world's first fully rugged NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin compute solution, providing next-gen performance and robust capabilities for edge AI and autonomous mission-critical applications.
AUSA 2022: Systel introduces Kite-Strike II fully rugged AI mission computer
Shephard Media covered the Kite-Strike II product launch at AUSA 2022 with editorial coverage on the performance and capabilities of the product which is purpose-built for demanding edge AI workloads in austere environments for force protection, computer vision, and autonomous mission-critical applications.
Kite-Strike II Interview at AUSA 2022
Aneesh Kothari, VP Marketing at Systel, spoke with Tom Varcie of Military Embedded Systems at the AUSA 2022 conference about Kite-Strike II, the world's first MIL-SPEC rugged NVIDIA Jetson AGX Orin compute solution. Tom got into the action, participating in the edge AI demonstration running live in the booth on Kite-Strike II.
Kite-Strike II Awarded Best in Show at AUSA 2022
Systel's Kite-Strike II embedded computer was awarded the 4-Star Best in Show Award by Military Embedded Systems at the 2022 Annual Association of the United States Army (AUSA) conference. Kite-Strike II received the highest level award in the Embedded Computing category.
Systel Launches Kite-Strike II Edge AI Mission Computer
Systel, an industry leader in rugged computing introduced Kite-Strike II at the 2022 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition. Kite-Strike II is a next-generation, fully rugged small form factor (SFF) embedded computing solution, providing a massive leap forward in edge-deployed AI compute technology and capabilities for unmanned and autonomous missions.
AUSA 2021 AI Showcase
Kevin Leitch, director of business development, discusses the AI showcase "Detect and Protect" in our booth during the 2021 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition.
AUSA 2021 Military Embedded Systems Interview
Military Embedded Systems conducted a booth interview with us during the 2021 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition. We discussed Kite-Strike, our new rugged Jetson Xavier AI mission computer, along with current deployments/applications and a recent successful demonstration at Project Convergence 2021 (PC21).