Byte-sized form factors. Outsized capabilities.
Flexible and agile, with low profiles and quick-dart abilities, snakes have thrived throughout recorded history in numerous environments and climates by being extremely energy efficient and adaptable.
Systel’s Byte product family of ultra-small-form-factor (USFF) embedded computers provides general-purpose computing and robust IO in a ultra-compact, low power, and low cost systems for defense and commercial deployments and integrations into the most constrained space claims.
Byte systems offer high-efficiency performance and capability in an ultra-compact form factor. The Byte product family is engineered with a standards-based approach, utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
Key features include:
- Intel x86 Atom, Core, and Xeon processing options
- Ultra-small and rugged
- Robust IO and expansion options
- High-insertion rate rugged removable SSDs
- Extended operating temperatures ranges and MIL-SPEC ruggedness
View Our Embedded Computing Solutions
- USFF and SWaP-2C Optimized
- MIL-STD Rugged
- Intel Core or Xeon CPU
- Removable SSD in Rugged Carrier with High Insertion/Extraction Rated Connector
- Modular Design
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.