Systel will be closed on Monday May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday May 30.
IPC4472 is a rugged 4U HPC Supercomputer. Featuring immense processing capability including dual Intel Xeon SP CPUs and up to four NVIDIA Ampere GPUs with dual NVLINK, IPC4472 is the best-in-class choice for AI, SIGINT, EW/CW demanding workloads in austere environments. IPC4472 provides immense data center performance in a rugged server fieldable in the harshest environments, and can be configured and purpose-built for numerous defense and commercial mission-critical applications. IPC4472 is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- 4U rugged server
- (2) latest-gen Intel CPUs
- Up to (4) latest-gen NVIDIA GPUs with dual NVLINK
- Up to (12) removable 2.5” SSDs
- High-bandwidth networking up to 100GbE
- Option for redundant power supply
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H-10C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810H Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H Altitude
- US Army ground combat vehicles for EW/SIGINT
- US Marine Corps radar application
- Various US Coast Guard (USCG) and US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) fixed-wing aircraft for Minotaur C5ISR applications
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.