SB2600 is a high density storage rugged 2U rackmount server, engineered and purpose-built for demanding missions in austere environments. SB2600 features dual latest-gen Intel CPUs, (6) removable 2.5” SSDs with OPAL and FIPS 140-2 options, robust expansion including NVIDIA GPU and high-speed networking options, and a MIL-STD and DO-160 rugged design and build. SB2600 is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- 2U rugged rackmount server
- 21” depth
- Up to (2) Intel latest gen CPU
- Robust expansion for add-in cards/IO including NVIDIA GPU and high-bandwidth NIC
- Up to (6) Removable 2.5” SSDs; OPAL 2.0 and FIPS 140-2 options
- AC or DC power options
- MIL-STD and DO-160 rugged design and build
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G -10C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Altitude
- Multi-mission tactical light aircraft – C5ISR operations
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.