Kite-Strike I is a fully rugged, single line replaceable unit (LRU) embedded edge computer purpose-built for deployment in harsh environments for demanding AI and ML sensor ingest and data processing applications. Integrating the NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier system-on-module (SOM), Kite-Strike I is engineered and manufactured for extreme SWaP-optimization and incredible compute performance. The Jetson AGX Xavier features 32 TeraOPS (TOPS) of peak compute and 750 Gbps of high-speed IO, providing the performance to handle visual odometry, sensor fusion, localization and mapping, obstacle detection, and path planning algorithms critical to next-generation autonomous systems. Kite-Strike I is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- Project Convergence 2021 (PC21) – successfully demonstrated Aided Target Recognition (AiTR)
- WINNER: Platinum Honoree (highest-tier award) – 2021 Technology Innovators Awards from Military & Aerospace Electronics
- WINNER: Four-Star Best in Show Embedded Computing at 2021 AUSA Annual Meeting and Exposition from Military Embedded Systems
- SFF SWaP-Optimized 6.75”W x 6.75”D x 4.00”H (base model)
- NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier SOM
- GPU: Volta Architecture; 512 CUDA Cores, 64 Tensor Cores
- CPU: 8-Core Carmel ARM v8, 65-Bit
- Memory: 32GB
- Storage: 32GB eMMC 5.1
- Dense IO including multiple GbE, USB, CAN, serial
- Modular add-on expansion “slice” design
- Supports numerous configuration options including multi-port and multi-format video capture and encode
- Enables real-time inferencing and provide centralized sensor ingest and data fusion support
- Fully rugged and sealed
- Operating temperature: -40C to +71C (configuration dependent)
- MIL-STD-810H Shock | Vibration | Altitude | Humidity | Sand and Dust | Fluids/Rain
- MIL-STD-461G EMI/EMC
- MIL-STD-1275E/704F 28VDC Power (no power hold-up)
- DO-160G various
- IP66 sealed
- AI and ML edge processing
- Computer and machine vision
- Aided target recognition (AiTR)
- 360 degree situational awareness (360SA)
- Command, control. communication, computers, intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Industrial robotics and automation
- Uncrewed/unmanned and autonomous aerial, ground, and maritime vehicles/systems
Check Out Our New White Paper!
AI Compute at the Tactical Edge
Kite-Strike I Product Video
Check out our Kite-Strike I product video, showcasing the key features and benefits of this next-gen embedded edge AI computer.
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.