IPC4377 is a rugged, high-performance SWaP-optimized 3U short depth server with front IO accessibility for space constrained integrations. Featuring dual latest-gen Intel CPUs and dual-slot latest-gen NVIDIA GPU performance, IPC4377 offers unmatched capability in a rugged, small form factor, ideal for defense and commercial mission-critical applications in austere environments.
IPC4377 is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- 3U rugged server
- 13” short depth
- Reverse IO – front IO accessible
- (2) latest-gen Intel CPUs
- (1) dual-slot latest-gen NVIDIA GPU
- (4) shock mounted removable high-density 2.5” SSDs
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H-10C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810H Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H Altitude
- US Navy surface ships
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.