Systel will be closed on Monday May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday May 30.
IPC41124 is a high density storage rugged 1U rackmount server, engineered and purpose-built for demanding missions in austere environments. IPC41124 features dual latest-gen Intel CPUs, (6) removable 2.5” SSDs with OPAL and FIPS 140-2 options, robust expansion including NVIDIA GPU and high-speed networking options, and a MIL-STD rugged design and build. IPC41124 is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- 1U rugged rackmount server
- 21” depth
- Up to (2) Intel latest gen CPU
- Robust expansion for add-in cards/IO including NVIDIA GPU and high-bandwidth NIC
- Up to (6) Removable 2.5” hot-swappable SSDs; OPAL 2.0 and FIPS 140-2 options
- Redundant AC power supply
- MIL-STD rugged design and build
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H -10C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H Shock and Vibration
- MIL-S-901D Grade A Shock “Barge Test”
- MIL-STD-810H Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H Altitude
- US Army hypersonic missiles program on ground vehicles
- US Army mid-range missile launchers on trailers
- US Navy shipboard electronics tactical communications networking
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.