Systel will be closed on Monday May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday May 30.
HR3000 is a rugged, high-performance, SWaP-optimized 3U half-rack and short depth server offering unmatched capability in a small form factor. HR3000 features edge-computing processing power fully integrated into a rugged, compact system, ideal for defense and commercial mission-critical applications in austere environments.
HR3000 is engineered with a standards-based approach utilizing open architectures and COTS technologies, and is aligned to OSA/MOSA mandates.
- 3U rugged server
- Half-rack 9.5” width and 14” short depth
- Latest-gen Intel CPU enabling edge computing
- Latest-gen NVIDIA GPU for high-performance analytical computation
- (3) hot-swap removable high-density 2.5” SSDs in carrier
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H-10C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810H Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H Altitude
- US DoD expeditionary vehicles for full-motion video (FMV) processing and AI applications
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.