Systel will be closed on Monday May 29 in observance of Memorial Day. We will resume normal business hours on Tuesday May 30.
HPC1000 is a high-performance computing rugged 1U rackmount server, engineered for data center performance in space constrained austere environments. Featuring dual latest-gen Intel CPUs, NVIDIA GPU, high-bandwidth networking, secure storage, and rugged build including extended operating temperature range, HPC1000 is a powerhouse 1U server.
- 1U rugged rackmount server 26” depth
- Dual latest-gen Intel CPUs
- (1) latest-gen NVIDIA GPU dual-slot
- Multiple high-bandwidth networking fiber ports (up to 100GbE)
- Up to (6) removable OPAL 2.0 and FIPS 140-2 compliant 2.5” SSDs
- Operating Temperature: MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G -40C to +55C *configuration-dependent
- Storage Temperature: MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G -40C to +70C *configuration-dependent
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Shock and Vibration
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Humidity
- MIL-STD-810H / DO-160G Altitude
- Fixed-wing aircraft virtualized mission networking
Get in touch with our team today to discuss your mission requirements.